Please accept my sincere expression of regret for your loss.
It has come to my attention that you might have missed some of the latest game changing business development information that some applied – and you could have done if you had been in the room.
Recently you missed guest speakers that included Dan Kennedy, here in London.
Recently you missed our social events: Superconference in Dallas; Coffee In Amsterdam; Bowling in London; Dan Kennedy In Cleveland, Ohio; Art Nouveau in Helsinki; An Info Summit In St Louis; Missouri. Info Summit in Colorado, plus our fabulous Christmas Dinner (which was really cool by the way – great people as always) also in London.
Recently you missed our regular GKIC London meeting. We discussed the true value of how employing a core philosophy can make what we do much more meaningful to your clients.
Recently you missed your new subscriber consult where I give one on one suggestions on the fastest way to get more clients and more cash into your business.
Everyone wants to know why you do what you do. When you are able to express it accurately and effectively it can have a profound effect on sales and the success of your business.
The weird thing is how few actually take the time to think this through. A little thought (no cost) will ensure your entire chorus of suppliers and customers know your song and sing it for you.
Each month you missed valuable content from the live events and monthly webinars. Here’s a list you must have missed if you did not attend the recent webinars or live meetings (you would have got all this plus the newsletter). Here’s that list of the content you would have missed (just from the Live events):
- January: Take Your Business To The Gym: New Year Workout to Pump Up Your Profits…
- February: The Ultimate Referral Marketing F-O-R-M-U-L-A…
- March: The 4 Areas Of Business Development – Laying The Foundation
- April: Creating Loyalty & Building Value Through The 6 Golden Eggs Of Customer Interaction…
- May: S P E E D to the MONEY! – Idea To Implementation Strategies…
- June: Summer, A Time For Growing!…
- July: The 4 Ways to Achieve Freedom From Your Business…
- August: Sizzling Summer Business Makeovers…
- September: Positioning For Profit & Growth
- October: Lead Generation: The Life Blood of Every Business…
- November: The Big Idea & Creating Prosperity
- December: Marketing 101: Lead Generation & Capitalizing On Change
- January: New Years Resolutions, How To Make ‘Em & Keep ‘Em
- February: Kopy Kryptonite – How To Avoid Classic Mistakes In Your Copy
- March: The Three Step Campaign
- April: The Only Time Is “NOW” Time
- May: Time Integrity (For Them & For You)
- June: Entitlement & Sloth Have No Place In Advertising
- July: Summer Promotions
- August: Tiered Option Selling
- September: Positioning For Profit & Growth
- October: How To Successfully Use Email Marketing
- November: EXPOSED: The Truth About Newspaper & Magazine Advertising
- December: The Most Powerful Word In Marketing
- January: How to Become a Recognised Expert in Only One Hour A Day
- February: Is Direct Mail Dead? No One Pins Up An Email On The Fridge…
- March: Four Reasons Why Outrageous Advertising Works
- April: Make Your Business About Something
- May: 9 Ways To Employ Celebrities Without Paying For Them
- June: 18 Ways To Extract More Money From Your Customers
- July: How To Make A Bundle By Bundling
- August: 10 Tips On How To Get Your Envelope Opened
- September: The ONLY Three Factors That Limit Your Marketing Success
- October: Take Advantage Of Stupid Spending
- November: Share Your Philosophy, Tell Your Story, Connect With Customers
- December: The Best Advertising Model For Anybody
- January: 11 Keys to Creating Wealth as an Entrepreneur
- February: Very Big Advertising Mistakes to Avoid
- March: The ONLY Four Ways to Lose a Sale
- April: 6 Ways to Strengthen Your Business & 8 Questions for Reinventing it
- May: 3 Reasons Everyone Should be an Info Marketer
- Don’t Miss A Thing, Get The Full Free Trial Membership Package – Your’s To Keep
- June 23rd: 7 Secrets of Successful Salesmanship
- July 21st: 3 Ways to Escape Becoming a Commodity and Gaining Price Elasticity
- August 18th: 5 Tips on How to Create a Marketing Asset
- September 22nd: 1 Critical Question Every Business Owner Must Answer Correctly
- September 28th: Live Q & A Session with Dan Kennedy – in London!
- Audio & Video Of Event In Members Area
- October 20th: 10 Tips to Monetize Leads & meet Nigel Risner
- November 17th
- December 9th: Christmas Party
- January: The 1 Critical Question Every Business Owner should answer correctly for success and wealth
- February: 3 Ways to increase the value of every customer
- March: 15th Arrive for lunch @ 12, the main event starts at 2pm, ends at 5pm, continues with food and drinks in the bar afterwards.
- December 8th: Christmas Party
All good things have to come to an end. I have the luxury of choice. Sadly, after years of regular, fun to do meetings and presentations I am unable to continue with the regular frequency as shown above.
I still provide similar services, I still call on decades of experience and continue to write and learn new tricks. I am still available for consultation and for public speaking events, keynotes etc. The result is that I have completely re-organised my business affairs to help more clients.